Thursday, April 02, 2009

Who is this guy, at Obama's International Press Conference?

Please take a look at the first 10 seconds of this video.

This is a screen cap taken from the video. Note the guy in the Blue shirt, pointing. I highlighted it with a circle.

When I watched this press conference, I was watching streaming Fox News coverage. (I added the circled highlight)
They cut away from the president and showed a 'front' view of this guy pointing. (Highlighted)

Then the president called on someone in the direction he was pointing to... the woman from India.
From what I saw of the guy in blue, he didn't have a press pass on. He looks American.
What I want to know is: was this guy part of the White House? Is he an aide whose job it is to let the president know who he should ask?
Or is he just some tool that happened to be there, pointing at a reporter he liked?
If you know the answer, please leave a comment.

No comments: