Monday, February 09, 2009

Obama's press conference last night

Politico mentioned that Ed Schwartz, a liberal radio talk show host, was literally given a front row seat in Obama's first press conference.

The first thing that I noticed was when Obama called on Jennifer Loven, who is an AP writer who consistently writes dreamily about the president.

It reminded me of what Michelle Malkin said in her post a while back:
She’s got her front-row seat in the Obama White House briefing room guaranteed.
Yep. Not quite "Ed Schwartz" good, but still pretty good.

-Of course, that didn't shock me as much as when I heard him call on a member of the Huffington Post.

Remember when Jeff Gannon infiltrated the White House press corps? And how the reporters felt it was in bad taste to have someone there who so clearly supported George W. Bush?

I guess the reporters are okay with it now.

By the way... I haven't heard anyone mention this yet, but Obama was clearly reading from a list on the podium of reporters to call on.
Did anyone else notice this?

No comments: