Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fun at MSNBC with Olbermann

This makes me happier then the Easter Bunny!
Yay!
There is infighting at MSNBC.
I reported, earlier, how Joe Scarborough got into a tiff with Olbermann. Apparently, that's just the tip of it.
In this article at Politico, they describe the tensions that have been building behind the scenes. I guess you can't attack your fellow anchors on air without a little bit of fur flying.

I know that MSNBC won't fire Olbermann. You have to demean a person of another race for that to happen. But I predict its only a matter of time before Olbermann gets his lunch handed to him on air.
Heck, Joe pretty much bitch slapped him earlier when Olbermann said "get a shovel". Joe's response was priceless.
I think that the next time that Olbermann falls over the edge, someone's going to go to town on his behind. Personally, I can't wait to see it. Particularly after Olbermann's horrible distortions of the truth.

No comments: