Wednesday, August 17, 2005

But he agrees with her. Really.

To everyone who insists that the great majority of Cindy Sheehan's friends& family support her, this article on Daily Kos:
I have lost almost every friend that I had before Casey died. My husband and I are separated, because he doesn't support my activities, although he knows the war is a lie.
To everyone who insists that we should listen to the troops, and their families:
We live near an Air Force base and our economy depends on war. It is a very conservative, republican community. White upper-middle class.
They believe that Bush is keeping our country safe and that I am a traitor for speaking out against a President during time of war.


Just keep this in the back of your mind, folks... this is what she actually thinks.

-John

No comments: