Monday, September 08, 2008

Does Olbermann like Conspiracy theorists?

If you don't know who Alan Jones is... all you need to know is that he believes that 9/11 was a conspiracy.
Cool? You got the picture?
If not, you can go to his web page, and you'll get an idea of how out there he is.

For that matter, as you can see in this YouTube on this page, he actually ranted/attacked Michelle Malkin after she dared try to ask him some questions.

So I this with a grain of salt. But his web page insists that Olbermann is giving his group the thumbs-up.
I don't think that Olbermann is that out there.
I think.
Oh, and Olbermann was just fired from anchoring election night coverage. Sure took you guys a while to notice that he was hurting your ratings.
I should note that the main reason that I didn't set my DVR to NBC was because I didn't want to watch the convention while listening to Olbermann rant about how Republicans have ruined the world.
Thanks MSNBC.
Took you long enough.

No comments: