Monday, September 08, 2008

US Magazine Follows Other Sheep

Earlier, I commented on the latest Time magazine cover that asked if Evangelicals were really supporting Palin.

Now we have US magazine, with the headline:
Babies, Lies, and Scandal

Note the title of the link; "sarah-palin-very-difficult-to-work-with"
At least the people at US magazine are all in agreement.
Baaaaah. Baaaaaaaah.

Anyway, I expect this to just be the first wave of magazine covers asking us, the dumb electorate, what we were thinking when we approved of her so much! We obviously don't understand how dangerous she is.

I just came back from the grocery store. Newsweek, btw, had both McCain and Palin on the cover. Naturally, I bent down to see what headline they used for the cover.
Would you be surprised to find out that they didn't use one?
I guess its the golden rule: When you can't think of anything nice to say....

No comments: